To Our Patients,
Texas Midwest Surgery Center is committed to the health and safety of our staff and patients. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we are implementing the following procedures:
- All staff, physicians, vendors, and outside staff at Texas Midwest Surgery Center are required to wear a mask when in the building. They will also do a temperature check before and after each shift each day.
- Every patient will be screened before entering the building. This screening will include the following:
- A temperature check
- A questionnaire for the patient that asks about recent travel, symptoms, and any recent contact with anyone who may be symptomatic/has/or has had the coronavirus.
- Please note the patient will required to attest to these answers and the signature sheet will go into the patient chart.
- Only one parent of a child under 18 or one essential caregiver is allowed in our facility in accordance to Governor Abbot’s Executive Order. Parents and essential caregivers will be screened before entering the building as stated above.
- Drivers will be asked to wait in their car or close by to be readily available when the patient is discharged and ready to leave our facility.
- Masks will be worn while at Texas Midwest Surgery Center. Please bring yours with you. The surgery center has a very limited supply if you do not have one.
- We have also enhanced our cleaning processes to meet the CDC guidelines for environmental cleaning in a healthcare facility.
We will continue to update this page as there are changes in the CDC guidelines and local data on impact of COVID-19 in our community.
Thank you for choosing Texas Midwest Surgery Center for your healthcare needs. We look forward to caring for you.