To Our Patients,
Texas Midwest Surgery Center is committed to the health and safety of our staff and patients. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we are implementing the following procedures:
- All staff, physicians, vendors, and outside staff at Texas Midwest Surgery Center are required to wear a mask when in the building.
- Every patient will be screened and this may include the following:
- A temperature check
- A questionnaire for the patient that asks about recent travel, symptoms, and any recent contact with anyone who may be symptomatic/has/or has had the coronavirus. Please note the patient will be required to attest to these answers.
- Only one parent of a child under 18 or one essential caregiver may be allowed in our facility, dependent on the current Covid positivity rate.
- Drivers may be asked to wait in their car or close by to be readily available when the patient is discharged and ready to leave our facility.
- Masks will be worn while at Texas Midwest Surgery Center. Please bring a mask with you.
- We have also enhanced our cleaning processes to meet the CDC guidelines for environmental cleaning in a healthcare facility.
We will continue to update this page as there are changes in the CDC guidelines and local data on impact of COVID-19 in our community.
Thank you for choosing Texas Midwest Surgery Center for your healthcare needs. We look forward to caring for you.